- Once we have received your referral, we will ring you up to arrange an appointment. This can take place where ever is most convenient for you. We do understand meeting new people causes a lot of anxiety. The referrer choosing a more comfortable environment would hopefully ease the anxieties of meeting with our organisation.
- During this appointment, we will explore as to how Hunter Care Group would be able to help your specific situation and be as innovative as possible with the way we could utilise your NDIS funding.
- If you are interested to sign up with Hunter Care Group. A ‘Service Agreement’ is completed, discussed and signed on the day.
- After an initial meeting with yourself, HCG will develop a Case Management plan identifying your specific goals and plans.
- From the day of the Service Agreement being signed, we endeavor to have a worker on-board within 5-10 working days.
- A copy of the Case Management plan will be sent to both the referrer and the relevant worker prior to the initial support session.
- Case Plan will be reviewed at minimum, every 10 months.
Our workers have a range of qualifications, experience and skill.
We believe that when supporting an individual, there should not be a standard template for recruitment or providing supports. Worker allocation is hand picked from our experienced team that will ensure your requests and requirements are in line with the supports that are delivered.
Ideally, a minimum of a Diploma level qualification in the related field is desired. However, after delivering years of supports to individuals, we have seen great success with workers from all backgrounds, qualifications and experience levels. This comes from aligning a perfect match with your requirements.
Our consultation process will result in you receiving supports tailored to your needs and interests.
We accept all referrals whether it be a direct referral from a consumer to organisation or carers in any capacity.
- You would need to be an NDIS Participant
- A Referral Form should be filled.
Please note that Hunter Care Group is a Temporary Transformation Payment Provider, this is reflected in our Service Prices.
CORE Supports – 1:1 Supports
- Standard Rate – $59.81 P/H
- Evening Rate – $65.82 P/H
- Saturday Rate – $83.89 P/H
- Sunday Rate – $107.99 P/H
- Public Holiday Rate – $132.09 P/H
Capacity Building Supports
- Standard Rate – $65.09 P/H
- Standard Rate – $57.10 P/H
Coordination of Supports
- Standard Rate $100.14 P/H
Specialist Coordination of Supports
- Standard Rate of $190.54 P/H
Psychosocial Recovery Coach
- Standard Rate of $85.62 P/H
- Evening Rate of $94.25 P/H
- Standard Rate of $0.85/KM
- Modified Vehicle for accessibility of $2.40/KM
- Standard claim of $572.30