We strive for our communication to be prompt by replying to all emails before the end of the next business day.
- Once we have received your referral, we will ring you up to arrange an appointment. This can take place where ever is most convenient for you. We do understand meeting new people causes a lot of anxiety. The referrer choosing a more comfortable environment would hopefully ease the anxieties of meeting with our organisation.
- During this appointment, we will explore as to how Hunter Care Group would be able to help your specific situation and be as innovative as possible with the way we could utilise your NDIS funding.
- If you are interested to sign up with Hunter Care Group. A ‘Service Agreement’ is completed, discussed and signed on the day.
- After an initial meeting with yourself, HCG will develop a Case Management plan identifying your specific goals and plans.
- From the day of the Service Agreement being signed, we endeavor to have a worker on-board within 5-10 working days.
- A copy of the Case Management plan will be sent to both the referrer and the relevant worker prior to the initial support session.
- Case Plan will be reviewed at minimum, every 10 months.
Our workers range from having trained certificates in community related studies to having various experiences in either their own lives or in the mental health sector.
We are rather stringent when it comes to employing workers to work for our organisation as we understand the specific needs when working in the mental health sector. All our management team have support work experience themselves and are always on the lookout for the best fit to work with our consumers.
We accept all referrals whether it be a direct referral from a consumer to organisation or carers in any capacity.
- You would need to be an NDIS Participant
- A Referral Form should be filled.