Our Core Values
Hunter Care Group strives to help achieve positive outcomes through innovation and experience.
We believe that utilising a “recovery approach” creates a setting where capacity building and individual skill development can be developed effectively. We pride ourselves on being able to establish effective working relationships with our stakeholders, community partners and the people we support.
We have 5 core values that create the link between us and our communities.
- We are responsive to all emails and calls
- We will notify you of any changes that may occur
- We will provide you regular updates regarding personal development.
- We continually work together to culminate ideas
- We listen to our staff, associates and members of the community we support.
- We value feedback from all angles to create new plans that are different and original
- We will always return calls and emails
- We will always go above and beyond
- We believe in excellent staff retention
- We always have time for you
- We will always value your opinion and attempt to make changes if required
- We will always show our staff, stakeholders and people we support, respect, compassion and dignity.
- We will always be transparent in all our dealings
- We will always display integrity, truthfulness, and be straightforward with you
- Honesty is our best policy