YOUR #1 NDIS PROVIDER | NEWCASTLE
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Got a question about our referral process, workers or prices? Find the answer here.
Once we’ve received your referral, we call you to arrange an appointment. This can happen at a place most convenient for you. We do understand meeting new people causes a lot of anxiety. The referrer choosing a more comfortable environment would hopefully ease the concerns of meeting with our organisation.
- During this appointment, we explore how Hunter Care Group can help your specific situation. We always aim to be as innovative as possible in how we utilise your NDIS funding.
- If you’re interested in signing up with us, we’ll discuss, complete and sign a ‘Service Agreement’ on the day.
- After an initial meeting, we’ll develop a Case Management plan identifying your specific goals and plans.
- We aim to have a worker on board within 5-10 days of the Service Agreement being signed.
- A copy of the Case Management plan is sent to both the referrer and the relevant worker before the initial support session.
- We review the case plan together at least every 10 months
Our workers have a range of qualifications, experience and skills.
We believe that when supporting an individual, there shouldn’t be a standard blueprint for recruitment or providing supports.
A minimum of a diploma-level qualification in the related field is desirable. However, after delivering years of supports to individuals, we’ve seen great success with workers from all backgrounds, qualifications and experience levels. This comes from matching them perfectly with you and your needs and interests.
We accept all types of referrals. This includes direct referrals from a participant, as well as from organisations and carers.
Got a different question
Get in touch with our Newcastle team – we’re always happy to answer your questions. You might even see your question appear on this page after you’ve asked us, so we can make life easier for others.